Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Yesterday's Workout, Today's Workout and a New Recipe

Yesterday I realized pretty fast that I am a morning workout person (never thought I'd say that). When I got home I got my workout clothes on and headed out the door. I love my new pair of workout pants I got from Marshall's because they have a yip up pocket so I could put my key and gym membership card in it so I didn't have to carry them. It was such a nice evening I could smell fall. I ran to the gym and when I got there I went through my arm workout that I posted yesterday. After I ran back home :) With my entire workout I burned 374 calories.
 
 
This morning I got back to my normal routine and headed to the gym. This was such a good workout!
 
 
All together I burnt 439 calories. Whew I was sweaty!

 
Nowww to the new recipe......
 
What you will need
1 bag of frozen broccoli
turkey sausage
fat free cottage cheese
2 can of squash
3 eggs
flax seed
garlic salt
crushed red pepper
reduced fat cheddar cheese

Preheat oven 375'
 
Start by mixing everything together.
Make sure you drain your broccoli
Use half of the container of cottage cheese
4 tbsp of flaxseed
All turkey sausage
All broccoli
1/2 tbsp of garlic salt
You decided on crushed red pepper
3 eggs
Save reduced fat cheese for topping

 
Pour mixture in baking dish. Make sure you spray the bottom of the pan.

 
Let bake for about an hour.
Take out and check the middle to see how cooked it is (you might want to do this after 30 mins, mine took longer because I forgot to drain the broccoli so it had a lot of water to bake out)
I then sprinkled reduced fat cheese over the top and let bake for another 15 minutes.
Let cool.


Then I enjoyed a yummy dinner. And I have been enjoying for lunch everyday since Sunday ha:)
 

 
 
Day 214:
Breakfast: 2 eggs with sugar free syrup
Snack: 25 almonds
Lunch: leftover casserole (above) and what was left of my sweet potato from last night.
Snack: side salad with low fay yogurt dressing an trail mix
Dinner: zucchini pizza
 

 
166 days no diet mountain dew
 
 
Next 5k Oct 12th or 19th


20 days till new goal weight


198 days till 1st 10k

 


No comments:

Post a Comment