Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Body Pump!!

Last night after a very long Monday I was ready to have a little me time. I bet you can guess what I cooked...........


You got it! Spaghetti squash with low sugar marinara sauce with lean (94%) ground beef. (Don't judge I used a styrofoam plate ha)
 
I haven't really been eating any red meat lately but this was on sale and too good of a price to pass up. This is the one week of the month that I am on an extreme budget. Ugh welcome to the real world Mel :) Regardless you can still eat wonderful healthy meals on a budget and that is what I will prove this week. Well I don't really have a choice. ha :)
 
I didn't go to the gym this morning because this evening after work I am trying a body pump class which I am pretty pumped :) about! Watch the video below if you have never been to a class before. 
 
 
 
Now I have never been to this type of class so I am not really sure how I will feel afterwards. But I do need to continue my training  routine for my 5k so if I am not dieing afterwards I will run on the treadmill. I'll let you know how it all went tomorrow!

My Pre-Workout Snack

 
 
Day 153:
Breakfast: 2 eggs with hot sauce
Snack: 15 almonds, 3 tiny (& I mean tiny) squares of dark chocolate and 3 yogurt covered peanuts
Lunch: spaghetti squash with low sugar marinara sauce and 94% lean ground beef
Snack: 1 piece of white corn (plain)
Pre-Workout Snack: ThinkThin Bar
Dinner: romaine lettuce, broccoli, parm cheese, low fat yogurt dressing and sriracha hot sauce and sweet potato fries (check out step by step recipe tomorrow)
 
102 days no diet mountain dew- 56 days no soda
 
34 days final goal
 
61 days 1st 5k
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment