Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Healthy Taco Soup

If you have followed my blog you know that I am a huge fan of soups, especially in the fall. But I have been under the weather this week so all I have been able to think about is soup and hot baths. So today I wanted to share one of my favorite recipes.
 
What you will need
ground turkey
black beans (drained)
whole kernel corn (drain)
rotel tomatoes and green chilies
non fat greek yogurt
low sodium taco seasoning (2 packages)
jalapenos
2 can of tomato sauce

 
Start by cooking your ground turkey. Once cooked fully drain your turkey then mix in one packet of taco seasoning.
 
After completely mixed, add the rest of your ingredients.

 
Mix together......

 
Then cover and let cook on medium to low for about an hour stirring occasionally.

 
Once it was finished I packaged it up for my lunches this week.
So easy, yummy and we can't forget low calorie.

\
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment