Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Me Time

After a long day yesterday, nothing beats coming home, having a hot detoxing bath while sipping on some red wine with nothing but candles burning and silence. I think it is a necessity to make sure you have some "You" time everyday because it calms and gives you time to think. I need to make it more of a priority to set time aside each day to do this.

Last night I cooked the best grilled chicken I believe I have ever cooked for my lunch today. I bought grilled chicken and baked it in Huy Fong Sriracha sauce and my low fat dipping sauce which is a ranch packet and low fat sour cream (I only used 2 tablespoons). I then put  it on a bed of mixed greens and put more of the hot sauce on it as my dressing. (As you can see I love anything spicy).I am pretty excited about it :)

Day 9: (holy moly I still have had no carbs meaning, breads, rice, etc.)
Breakfast: banana & edamame
Snack: non fat yogurt
Lunch: spicy grilled chicken on a bed of mixed greens
Snack: 3o pistachios
Dinner: turkey burger (mixing in rotel tomatoes, topping with mixed greens, no bread) side of spaghetti squash and small amount of marinara sauce

30days.no.carbs.
72days.goal.date

No comments:

Post a Comment