Tuesday, January 29, 2013

The Best Thing Yet

It has been one heck of a morning. Picture this, running through the house trying to get ready, shutting my cats tale in the door, riding down the road with hair rollers in my hair, putting on makeup at stop lights and traffic on 85 like always. whew I am worn out and it is only 9:00. Maybe this will teach me to get up and not hit snooze.

Now I am very excited about what I tried for dinner last night and I am having it again for lunch. I saw on pinterest how to cook spaghetti squash, and oh my word it taste just like noodles. So spaghetti hear I come, it was so delicious. So I cooked come grilled chicken (in hot sauce like always) and then baked some spaghetti squash and then topped it all with some marinara sauce. ( I used Ragu, I heard it's the best for you).


Day 8:
Breakfast: Banana
Snack: low-fat yogurt (I normally get non-fat but I grabbed the wrong one, I checked out the label and it's not bad, but next time I will be more careful)
Lunch: grilled chicken cooked in hot sauce, spaghetti squash topped with marinara sauce
Snack:edamame
Dinner: Tuna & caggage mixed in hot sauce and low fat dressing on a bed of mixed greens
Other: 3 glasses red wine

31days.no.carbs
73days.goal.date

No comments:

Post a Comment