Thursday, May 23, 2013

Hard Work Pays Off

As you all know I have been working really hard to change my eating habits and basically living a healthier lifestyle. I have never shared any before or after (well I'll never be officially finished) so I found these two pictures and thought I would share them. They are both taken in the same restaurant and in the same booth. The first one is the weekend I decided to change my life to a healthy lifestyle , which was 109 days ago. The second one was just last weekend.

 

 
Seeing these two pictures right beside each other I can personally tell a big difference and could not be happier. This motivates me even more. I joined a gym and it is finally opening tomorrow. I can't wait to start sharing my fitness adventures with you. I hope you all will continue to join me and this new life I have created. A happy, healthy, exciting life.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment