Monday, May 20, 2013

Relay for Life and Life at 27

I started my birthday weekend off by going back to my hometown to go to Relay for Life. My best friends mom is fighting ( kickin it's rear) beast cancer, so I wouldn't have wanted to be anywhere else but there to support Team Angie!
 
 
Family, friends, husbands, wife's, sisters, brothers, aunts, uncles, grandfathers, grandmothers all came together to show support for those that have lost the battle to cancer and to those that are fighting the hardest battle they will probably have to fight in their life.

 
The bf and I, it was great that he didn't even think twice about wearing a bright neon pink shirt:)

 
My mother and I.
Team Angie and Alyssa's Angels


 
"Fight like a Husband - her battle is mine"

 
Seeing her makes my day but sure makes me feel old.




 
Just an average day :)

 



 
These are my low fat/ low carb (the white ones) cupcakes.

 
 
Day 106:
Breakfast: Smoothie (fresh spinach, 1/2 banana, 1 cup of frozen no sugar added berries, 1 cup non fat greek yogurt)
Snack: almonds
Lunch: grilled chicken salad with low fat yogurt dressing
Snack: mixed grilled veggies
Dinner: peanut butter shake
 
 
50 days no diet mount dew
 
 
10dayulitmategoal: The next 10 days I will be eating all clean (meaning nothing processed, no carb, no sugar etc.)

No comments:

Post a Comment