Thursday, November 20, 2014

Girls Night Out

Today around lunch time my sister n law texted me to see if I would want to meet her downtown for sushi. Neither one of our husbands like sushi so I was totally down because we never get it.
 
 
So we met downtown after work ready to chow down.

 
We started out with a few things and I will worn you, you better grab a snack because this might make you a little hungry.
 
This was the tuna sunshine.

 
Now I can't remember what this is called but it was probably my favorite.

 
Mel had mussels, I'm allergic so I stayed away but don't they look tasty?

 
We then decided to share two rolls and oh my goodness they were delicious.
I have to say the one that Mel chose was the best and the prettiest. Can you guess which one? It made me think of Christmas.

 
Now to our favorite part of the night.

 
Poppington's Gourmet Popcorn is local store downtown and let's just say their popcorn is the best thing I have ever had and I don't even like popcorn that much. Plus the owners are so nice. I talked to them tonight and I am going to do an interview with them after the New Year to share. So get ready!

 
They literally have any flavor you could imagine.

 
The great thing is they have already decorated for Christmas. When you walk in it is just magical. I mean really.... Christmas lights and popcorn...what else do you need?

 
The smell is just insane and they will let you try any flavor you like. Now since I am on my 21 day challenge I only tried a kernel or two :)

 
What's a popcorn shop without your typical popcorn popper?

 
I clearly know what I am getting family and friends this year for Christmas.



We had a blast just looking around and checking out how many flavors they really do make. But I will wait till the interview to share all of that.


 
Let's just say "Girl's Night Out" was a complete success.
 
Now tomorrow I am going to be sharing my "design" post. The hubby and I are about to close on our first home and you know that I already have ideas. We are SO excited!!!
 
Happy Thursday Blogger Friends

No comments:

Post a Comment