Friday, May 24, 2013

UNITED LUV

Today's post is a little different than my normal recipes and pictures. I wanted to share something I had ordered and received in the mail yesterday.
 
 
 
It is a United Luv sticker and  I learned about it from a girl's blog that I love to read (http://rabbitfoodformybunnyteeth.com/). This company started after one of her friends was diagnosed with cancer and when he was in the hospital his family bought him an iPad so that he could connect with the outside world. So him and his brother decided to start a company so that they could buy more iPads for other's that are in the hospital with cancer. If you want to read the entire story please go to her blog above, it truly is touching. It really hit me hard when I read it because I like many have had someone die from cancer. But the worst part was she was a 10 year old little girl that I babysat from the time she was born. Her name was Aylssa and she was honestly sent here to be an angel for so many people I truly believe that. She lights up everyone's life even to this day and will always hold a special place in my heart. So if I can do anything to support anyone with cancer or help support to find the cure. I will do anything in my power to do so. I hope you will too.
 
 
Here is the link to order shirts, stickers, etc. http://www.unitedluv.com/# . I just received my sticker and can't wait to put on my car. I can't wait to get my tee shirt too. Also if you look above you can see where they even write you a hand written thank you note. I have never seen that before and it honestly made my week. So please support the cause today.
 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your support both with my blog and United Luv. It means so much to me! I got the chills reading about Aylssa. I'm so sorry for your loss, and admire your strength and passion to help find a cure. You are an amazing person :)

    Health & Happiness xo
    Catherine (Rabbit Food For My Bunny Teeth)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Catherine:) You are too sweet!! Can't wait to continue to follow your blog. Have a great week!!

    xoxoMelissa

    ReplyDelete