Thursday, January 31, 2013

Best Turkey Burger Ever

I am going to share my recipe last night because it was absolutely amazing.

1 pound ground turkey
1 can rotel tomatoes & green chilies
4 tbsp of  Huy Fong Sriracha sauce (or as much as you want, it depends on how spicy you want it)
1 tbsp of oregano
1 tbsp of Worcestershire
Mix all together and grill and it makes the best turkey burger of your life. Then put it on a bed of mix greens and you are good to go for a delicious, healthy dinner.

Although since I cook a pound I will probably be eating it for every meal till dinner tomorrow. So next time I might just freeze what I don't need to cook.


Day 10:
Breakfast: banana
Snack: non-fat yogurt
Lunch: turkey burger (mixing in rotel tomatoes, topping with mixed greens, no bread) side of spaghetti squash and small amount of marinara sauce. It is so funny when I am eating the spaghetti squash I feel like I am cheating because it is that good. I am so glad I found this on pintrest. I see me saving a lot of calories and carbs here on out.
Snack:1/2 cup veggies and black beans with a spoonful of grilled chicken
Dinner:turkey burger and side of spaghetti squash and small amount of marinara sauce


29days.no carbs.
71days.goal.date.

No comments:

Post a Comment