Monday, January 28, 2013

Bridal Shower

I traveled most of the day yesterday, so today is going to be a joint entry. Yes, yesterday was a crazy, busy day. First we woke up and went to my boyfriend's cousins church in Florence, which I absolutely loved. We then went out to do a fancy, delicious lunch for my boyfriend's sisters bridal shower and then a full day of shopping. Not to mention we had little ones with us, so you can only imagine how hectic being in the mall and bed bath and beyond can be with 8 women and 2 children that all love to talk. whew. Once we got back from the shopping excursion my boyfriend and I packed up and headed home. On the drive home I quickly decided there was no way  I wanted to cook dinner so we decided to stop and eat at Ruby Tuesday along the way. Finally made it home and unloaded my car and realized I definitely wasn't going across the street to buy groceries for the week for breakfast and lunch (total lazy mode had kicked in), so I figured I would just buy breakfast and lunch in the cafe tomorrow at work. I am now kicking myself in the rear for not going to Bi-lo because for some reason the cafe is closed today. I am sitting here having a double coffee and sugar free sour mints for breakfast. Defiantly not the eggs whites I was hoping for.

Now since I began I first said I was going to cut out carbs for two weeks but I have decided to continue it my boyfriend's sister's bachelorette party which is the weekend of March 1st. Now this will be a tough struggle for me but it will definitely be worth it, especially with all the pictures that will be taken. I will also have to watch out when I do bring carbs back into my diet that I don't overindulge and gain it all back. So I have 32 days to push!

Day 6:
Breakfast: broccoli & low fat dip
Lunch: grilled salmon salad (salmon, lettuce, onions and a spicy low fat Thai dressing)
Dinner: Grilled chicken with light barbecue sauce, salad (edamame, lettuce, sunflower seeds, light Parmesan cheese, broccoli, balsamic vinaigrette), zucchini, spaghetti squash with little marinara sauce.

Day 7:
Breakfast: Coffee (black), diet mountain dew,handful sunflower seeds & sugar free mints. (I know this is a ridiculous breakfast haha)
Lunch: Southwestern grilled chicken salad (Chick-fil-A)(lettuce,grilled chicken, black beans, corn, fat free honey mustard)
Snack: dry roasted edamame
Dinner: grilled chicken cooked in hot sauce with spaghetti squash and marinara sauce





32days.no.carbs
74days.goal.date

No comments:

Post a Comment