Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Skinny Pizza

What you will need:
 
Crust:
1 cup of riced/ soft cauliflower
1 cup of slim mozzarella cheese
1 egg
1 tablespoon oregano (or Italian seasoning)
1 tablespoon of minced garlic
 
Toppings:
pizza sauce
and whatever you want to top your personal pizza with.
 
 
Start by preheating your oven to 375'
 
Then start by chopping up your cauliflower (not including the stem) and put it in the microwave for 5 minutes or until soft enough to rice (break into very small pieces)
 
Then measure out your cup of cauliflower and mozzarella cheese

 
Then crack your 1 egg

 
beat it

 
and mince your garlic.
 
 

Mix all together and shape it like a pizza ( or how ever you want, get creative) on a pizza sheet. Last put a little pit of veggie oil on top to help it brown.


 
Bake only the crust for 15 minutes or until light brown.
 

While the crust is baking prepare all your toppings 

 
I had turkey sausage and turkey pepperoni.

 
Once your crust is light brown add your pizza sauce

 
and your yummy toppings
 
Then bake until all toppings are cooked ( I went by when the cheese was melted and the pepperoni was crispy)

 
There you go! A healthy, very low carb, delicious, easy PIZZA!
 
 
Today I reached my halfway mark for the LittleBlueDress challenge. I am pretty darn proud of myself but I know I can do a lot better. This final half I am really going to be stricter on myself to really watch what goes into my body. My number one goal is to start eating less processed food and more raw foods. I also really want to find an activity that I am enjoy to make me more active. And last but not least I am going to continue not having any starches, for example bread, pasta, grits, fried foods ( I rarely eat that anyway), and basically anything with flour.
 
Day 38:
Breakfast: two eggs cooked with turkey pepperoni and parmesan cheese
Snack: non fat vanilla yogurt
Lunch: veggie burger with feta and ketup
Snack: the last of my low fat broccoli soup ( small portion)
Dinner: The bf and I are going to Applebee's where I have the same thing every time so I can go ahead a write it down :): Bourbon Street Chicken and Shrimp and broccoli instead of potatoes.
Then later that night I had a no sugar added fudgesicle and some turkey pepperonis ( not together :) )
 
 
 
 

38days

No comments:

Post a Comment