Tuesday, December 17, 2013

December Birchbox

So you must have known it was getting close to BIRCHBOX TIME!
The great thing with my new house is I don't have to wait till the office is open to get my package.
So here ya go.... the December Birchbox
 
 
The box was even cute this month. I love keeping all my boxes, they are great to wrap small presents in.

 
I even lit a Christmas candle while I opened my package to set the right mood. (I'm so cheesy)

 
First up and always a favorite, LIP GLOSS!
 
Secret Agent Beauty: Nourishing & Plumping Lip Gloss in Foreign Intelligence Flirt

 
Number 4
Non Aerosol Hairspray
It did wonders for my hair this morning. My static is out of control.

 
BeeKind
Body Lotion
Holy Moly this stuff is amazing. I will be buying this!

 
Eslor
Skincare System

 
This natural hydrator from the Eco-friendly line softens with honey and organic chamomile.

 
and last but not least (well I gave it to the fiance)
Emily's Chocolates
Milk Chocolate Fortune Cookies

 
Oh these boxes make my day!
 
 
Yesterday's workout: Operation Fabulous Bride Body
15 minutes elliptical
15 minutes bike
 
Countdown till the big day 171:
Breakfast: 2 eggs with spinach and hot sauce
snack: mixed nuts
Lunch: grilled chicken wheat wrap with spinach, lettuce, mozz cheese jalapenos and a light bbq sauce) with green beans.
Snack: grapes with a tsp of granola
Dinner: Stuffed turkey and quinoa pepper
 

No comments:

Post a Comment