Tuesday, December 31, 2013

I just wanted a hot dog.......

Last night I was craving some good ole cookout food. A hot dog and fries were calling my name. Buttttt I then remembered that tiny little wedding dress I had to fit into. I got to thinking how I could still have a hot dog and fries but without all the fat. So this is what I came up with.
A turkey hot dog with grilled onions and red peppers wrapped in a lettuce wrap and topped with skim mozz cheese and a tiny bit of ketchup. Then I baked some sweet potato fries.



Since the sweet potato fries take a while to cook I snacked on some red peppers and french onion yogurt dip. This dip is my new addiction. It's only 25 calories for 2 tbsps. Amazing!


Once everything was cooked, I sat back and enjoyed my healthy cookout food!



Hope everyone has a safe and fabulous New Year Eve!!



Day 2, Operation I'm getting marrrried!
Breakfast: 2 eggs with salsa and grilled veggies
Snack: mixed nuts
Lunch; homemade low cal taco soup
Snack: broccoli and yogurt dip
Dinner: turkey dog and sweet potato fries

 Day 2 no soda

 165 days till final goal and getting hitched

No comments:

Post a Comment