Wednesday, February 19, 2014

BIRCHBOX TIME

Well I was correct!! When I got home last night I had this amazing little box sitting on my porch.
 
 
I quickly opened it and like always knew I would use and love everything.

 
Fist up...
 
Harney & Sons Fine Tea.
I really enjoy getting samples of teas because I am definitely not a tea lover but sometimes I can find the perfect one. This way I don't spend a ton of money trying to find one I like.

 
Next up my favorite....
FINGERNAIL POLISH
OPI
Sheer Tints in I Can Teal You Like Me
This is more of a teal color than it looks

 
Now to the thing I have been really focusing on lately.
Eye cream.
With age and not as much sleep as I should be getting I have noticed my eyes are really being effected.
So I love when I get eye creams because I can test them out and see which ones really work for me.
Caudalie
S.O.S. Morning Eye Rescue
Silky fluid with antioxidant grape water and hyaluronic acid to quickly depuff and soothe.
Can't wait to try this stuff out tomorrow morning.

 
and last...
Shampoo and Conditioner.
I used to really not care about the type of shampoo and conditioner that I used. But now I feel like I have become a shampoo and conditioner snob. I definitely look at the ingredients that they have in them and I have got to the point where I will spend a little bit of money on a good shampoo. Now my hair is healthier and happier :) then it has ever been before.
I will definitely be trying this out in the morning.
Bain de Terre
Shampoo:A paraben-free blend of argan and monoi oils nourishes strands while keeping color vibrant.
Conditioner: Paraben-free blend that protects and repairs color treated hair with argan and monoi oils.
 
 

 
The great thing about Birchbox is that you can change up your profile so you get certain things. I think I will change it up this month and see what I get.
 
As always let me know if you would like to become a Birchbox member. It is the best $10 you will ever spend.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment