Wednesday, February 26, 2014

New Do & You Can Still Eat Healthy

So I will start off with my new do!! Yesterday when I got off work I decided to head to the salon and try something new. I had never tried the ombre look so I thought why not?  For me I like to change things up every once in a while so I don't get in a funk. I probably won't keep it like this for the wedding but for now it is keeping me out of any funk that might have been coming my way :)
 
 
Next I wanted to share what I eat for my breakfasts and lunches when I don't cook. Sometimes I will be honest I just don't feel like cooking. Now on the other hand I really do believe that cooking is my therapy but sometimes I must not need therapy or I am lazy, take it how you want :)
 
At work we have a cafe and the really great thing is they serve breakfast too. Which is really good because if you know me you know I am NOT a morning person and if I had to pick to sleep and extra 10 mins or cook breakfast, I would definitely pick sleep. So when I get to work I go straight to the cafe and get a 2 egg white spinach omelet with hot sauce. So tasty!

 
Then at lunch I will get a grilled chicken wrap. I put the same thing on it every time
Wheat wrap
grilled chicken
lettuce
spinach
light cheese
jalapenos
spicy mustard
I then will either get veggies from the hot bar or some kind of fruit from the fruit bar.

 
I wanted to share this to show that you can still eat healthy breakfasts and lunches even if you don't pack one. Even if your work doesn't have a cafe, you can always find healthy alternatives out on the road. Here are my go to meals if I am out at lunch.
 
SUBWAY:
Turkey, ham, cheese, veggies on wheat. (390 cals for 6")

 
 
 
MOES
Grilled chicken, veggies, black beans and light cheese. (440 cals)
 
 
Zaxby's
The blackened blue grilled chicken salad. No dressing, no bread, no fried onions (365 cals)
 
 
These are the 3 meals I go to if I didn't cook and don't feel like eating the cafe food.
Always remember you will feel way better after eating this stuff instead of a big greasy cheese burger and fries.
 
HAPPY WEDNESDAY
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment