Wednesday, March 12, 2014

I'M BACK

Yesterday when I got home I had made my mind up, I was getting back to my running routine. So I slipped into running shoes and headed out the door. It was a beautiful day so it felt great to get out and enjoy.
 
 
Since it was my first time back to running in a while I didn't want to go crazy. So I kept it short and sweet.
 
Workout:
20 minutes- run 1 minute, speed walk 1 minute
20 lunges
20 crunches
20 side crunches both sides
20 reverse crunches
20 lunges
 
I only burnt 209 calories but it was a great way to get me motivated and get back in a routine.

 
After my run I hopped in the shower and then enjoyed a nice big bowl of Special K cereal with 
unsweetened almond milk.

 
I got a good nights rest and then woke up bright and early to get in my morning workout. I used to go to the gym every morning before work but like I mentioned I have slacked off a little. But now I am BACK! Time to get bathing suit ready, right ladies?

 
Todays' workout:
20 mins - run 2 mins, speed walk 1 min.
weight machines ( working my arms is one of my favorite things to do)

 
Then I got ready and headed to work. I love that work has a cafe. They always have healthy options which is good if I don't feel like cooking or bringing my own breakfast.

I am going to be really focusing on fitness the next couple of months so I hope you will check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment