Wednesday, April 2, 2014

April Challenge Day1

Yesterday it really felt like Spring so I thought I would pull out my bright colors and enjoy. I love everything about it
 
 
Like I mentioned Monday I am doing an April Challenge. I basically am going to be doing what I did when I first started my blog. For the entire month of April I will have no soda, not even diet, no bad carbs and no sugar.
 
So here I go!
 
Day 1
 
For breakfast I had an egg and spinach omelet with hot sauce. No cheese.
 

Throughout the day I snacked on 30 pistachios

 
Then at lunch I had a grilled chicken salad with romaine lettuce, spinach, red peppers, mozz cheese, grilled chicken with balsamic vinaigrette.

 
After work I headed over to hangout with this little man and grill out.

 
For dinner I had grilled chicken , green beans and corn.

 
Throughout the day I really wanted a diet coke but I pushed through. I would say day one was a success, wouldn't you?
 
Happy Wednesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment