Tuesday, May 20, 2014

My Daily Eats

Yesterday morning I got stuck in major traffic so I was glad that I had packed a bag of fresh fruit for breakfast.
 
 
When I got to work finally, I finished my breakfast. I obviously didn't have a microwave in my car. These are the MorningStar Veggie Sausage Patties. I love them!! They are a great source of protein and only 80 calories for both.

 
 
Then for lunch I had a salad with romaine lettuce, sprouts, rotisserie chicken and balsamic vinaigrette.
 
 
Then mid day my work surprised me with this yummy snack. Normally on your birthday you get a cake but since they know my eating habits I had a bowl of fruit and flavored water.

 
For dinner I had a coupon for a free appetizer for my birthday so we heading over to Hickory Tavern for dinner. I had the Ahi Tuna and oh my goodness it was as good as it looks.

 
This morning I had more of an appetite so instead of fruit and veggie sausage I had eggs. Now I am stuffed.

 
I now have gone over a week without any starches (which I really didn't eat before), diet coke or added sugar and I feel wonderful. I am going out of town to Indy for work the next two days so I won't have time to post but I'll have some fabulous things to share when I get back.
 
M1: 2 eggs with 2 veggie sausage patties
M2: blueberries
M3: Grilled chicken salad with balsamic vinaigrette
M4: cauliflower with turkey pepperonis and pizza sauce (low sugar)
M5: will add once I know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment