Saturday, January 26, 2013

Oh my, Here Come the Food

Like I previously said I am spending the weekend with boyfriends family for his sisters family bridal shower. Today some of the girls went to lunch and shopping like we do best. Now like I said I normally lose all my willpower when I go to their house or anyones house but I have to say that I am quiet proud of myself. We went to lunch at a Mexican restaurant and everyone that knows me, it is probably my favorite meal. From the queso dip, the chips and salsa, rice and margaritas I knew it was going to be tough. I started out about to order the fajitas and I wasn't going to eat the tortillas and the rice and beans. I then thought about all the oil they probably use to cook the fajitas. So I just stuck with my favorite, a grilled chicken salad :). We then all met up at the restaurant his mom works at for my boyfriends birthday party. It was so funny to see his face, he was like really, I am turning 28 I don't need a birthday party. ( I think he loved it ). OK OK back to the food. There was so much yummy food like shrimp &  grits  (my favorite), bread, buttered cabbage, and Oreo cake. Now of course I can't eat any of this so I was " the helper " and handed the food out. (I know I am so sneaky) So we are finally back to his parents house and so I have to be quick with this because they keep saying to come back to the living room to hang out. So just wanted to let y'all know about my great day and "successful" day.

Day 5:
Breakfast: broccoli & low fat dip
Lunch: grilled chicken salad with veggies with salsa as my dressing
Snack: sugar free, fat free vanilla yogurt with a spoonful of pecans
Dinner: broccoli & low fat dip & beef jerky :)
I know I know, not that nourishing of a day. I will be sure to only drink water and eat lots of veggies tomorrow.

75days

No comments:

Post a Comment