Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Quick, Healthy, Inexpensive Dinner

Do you ever have one of those nights when you don't feel like cooking but you don't want to eat fast food or take out? I had one of those nights last night. Now I usually love going home after a long day and trying out a new recipe but last night I wanted to go home kick of my shoes, take a hot bath and sink deep in my warm covers on the couch. So on the way home I stopped by and picked up a rotisserie chicken, frozen weight watchers broccoli with zesty cheese sauce and weight watchers corn. All I had to do was pop those babies in the microwave for 5 minutes and then it was time to eat. I didn't even use a real plate so I didn't have to clean up afterwards I could just throw everything away. So I sat down and enjoyed my 5 minute, less than 10 dollar, healthy dinner.
 


Day 86:
Breakfast: 2 eggs with 2 veggie patties
Snack: skim mozzarella cheese stick
Lunch: grilled chicken, turkey pepperoni, almond, skim mozzarella salad with low fat cesar (made with yogurt.)
Snack: non fat yogurt and pistachios
Dinner: The bf and I went to one of our favorite places for dinner where I had grilled chicken strips, broccoli and a side salad with just lettuce and feta, all dipped in hot sauce.
Late night snack: a few slices of low fat ham, turkey pepperonis and almonds

24 days no diet mountain dew

37daystillultimategoal

No comments:

Post a Comment