Monday, April 22, 2013

Just Some Outdoors Exercise

This weekend was wonderful. I didn't have to do anything, go anywhere, I could just relax. So that is just what I did all weekend. Now I didn't want to be lazy all weekend so the normal group and I went golfing on Saturday. Especially because it was so beautiful outside.









 
Now the rest of the weekend was basically me being lazy other than cleaning the apartment on Sunday. But I couldn't have asked for a better weekend, I needed it.
 
 
Day 82:
Breakfast: skip
Lunch: grilled chicken salad with balsamic vinaigrette
Dinner: texas fajitas (chicken, beef, shrimp, tomatoes, onions, peppers, lettuce, salsa, and a few bites of beans)
 
 
Day 83:
Breakfast: skip
Lunch: 2 turkey hot dogs with cheese and ketchup, no bun
Dinner: meatless salad, no dressing
 
Day 84:
Breakfast: 2 hard boiled eggs and non fat yogurt
Snack: skim mozzarella stick
Lunch: grilled chicken almond salad with low fat yogurt cesar dressing
Snack: mixed nuts & large green apple
Dinner: cauliflower pizza with turkey pepperonis and chicken
 
Day 85:
Breakfast: 2 egg omelet with little skim mozzarella and 2 veggie patties
Snack: skim cheese mozzarella stick
Lunch: grilled chicken, turkey pepperoni, almonds, skim mozzarella salad with low fat cesar dressing.
Snack: non fat yogurt and fresh fruit ( strawberries and pineapple)
Dinner: rotisserie chicken, weight watchers broccoli and corn.
 
 
 
23 days no diet mountain dew
 
38days
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment