Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Catchup On My Food Journal

Hope everyone had a great Memorial Day Weekend! As you can see I fell a little behind on my post. So today I am going to catch up on my food journal.

Day 111:
I am going to start having a cheat day every once in a while but just make sure I get back on track and not go too crazy.
This was a cheat day.

Day 112:
Breakfast: turkey pepperonis, skim mozzarella cheese and a spoonful of pizza sauce (weird I know but I didn't have anything else in the house)
Lunch: I went to a birthday party and had a hamburger no bun with a little pimento cheese, lettuce and ketchup and baked beans.
Dinner: I had taco night so I had a grilled chicken taco salad with fat free re fried beans, lettuce, skim Mexican cheese, light sour cream and very little guacamole.

Day 113:
Breakfast: skip
Lunch: Ruby Tuesday's salad bar with balsamic vinaigrette and spaghetti squash with marinara sauce.
Snack: Sugar free/ fat free Carmel ice cream
Dinner: Red Lobster grilled chicken with pineapple salsa and steamed broccoli
Dessert: 1 tablespoon of peanut butter

Day 114:
Breakfast: 2 eggs with skim mozzarella and a little fat free syrup
Snack: 2 tablespoons of peanut butter
Lunch: salad with skim Mexican cheese and a veggie burger with low fat Cesar dressing
Snack: non fat coffee yogurt added 5 almonds
Dinner: Skinny Sausage, Pepper and Onion Pasta

Make sure you check me out tomorrow for my new Skinny Sausage, Pepper and Onion Pasta... so GOOD!!


57 days no diet mountain: dew- 8 days no soda

No comments:

Post a Comment