Wednesday, October 23, 2013

New Workout!

I wanted to start off with my dinner last night. If you are ever looking for a healthy, quick inexpensive dinner then this is exactly what you need. Stop by your local grocery store and pick up some romaine lettuce, a rotisserie chicken, reduced fat sharp cheddar cheese and low fat yogurt Cesar dressing. It is very low in fat and calories but still leaves you completely satisfied. You also have enough for leftovers so I can't wait to enjoy again at lunch today. 

 

 
 
After work tonight I plan to go to the gym. I was going to go this morning but I find myself getting into a funk so I think I need to head to the gym for a long workout.
 
I plan on starting out with the treadmill:
3 miles
 
 
Then end with 20 minutes on the bike!
 
I am ready to sweat out this funky mood I have been in lately.
 
How do you get out of your funky moods?
 
 
 
Day 19 recommit:
Breakfast: skip
Snack: skip
Lunch: 2 eggs
Snack: non fat yogurt
Dinner: Grilled chicken salad
 
Day 20 recommit:
Breakfast: 2 eggs with hot sauce
Snack: 25 almonds
Lunch: grilled chiken salad
Snack: spagetti squash with no sugar marinara
Dinner: verde chicken soup
201 days no diet mountain dew
21 days till (new) ultimate goal
April 4th 1st 10k- 162 days

No comments:

Post a Comment