Friday, October 25, 2013

Oreo Balls

Throughout the day I check out many different blogs but one blog that I have read for a while is Undressed Skeleton. She has so many different recipes and all of her pictures are so bright and colorful. Yesterday she had a recipe for BoooOreo Balls and I knew I had to try them out. My bf loves oreos so I thought I would surprise him with a yummy treat. Now these by all means are not healthy but they ended up perfect:)

What you will need
1 package of double stuffed oreos
1/4 cup cream cheese
milk chocolate chips
vanilla icing
2 tbsp of water


 
Start by scraping out the filling of the oreos with a knife.

 
Then get to cruchin.... I felt like I got a workout by just doing this.

 

 
Then mix your filling and cream cheese.

 
To make it mix better I put in the microwave for about 30 seconds.


Then mix everything together. (filling/cream cheese and crunched oreos)



Roll mixture into balls and put on wax paper and refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
 


Then melt your chocolate chips. (It is easiest to just do it in the microwave)

 

 
Then roll your balls into the milk chocolate to cover the outside.

 
Then add the vanilla icing to the top and let sit till hardened.

 
Then enjoy your tasty oreo balls!! I think this is the first dessert that actually turned out good!!!

 
Thanks  Undressed Skeleton!!
 
Today's workout: Easy day
Stretch
Go for a 30 minute walk
5 minutes of different planks
 

Day 21 recommit:
Breakfast: spinach and mozzarella omelet with hot sauce
Snack: 25 almonds
Lunch: Verde Chicken Soup and a half ham sandwich with 100 % wheat bread
Snack: Popped chips
Dinner: grilled chicken and eggs


203 days no diet mountain dew
19days till (new) ultimate goal
April 4th 1st 10k- 160 days




No comments:

Post a Comment