Wednesday, October 16, 2013

October Birchbox

It's BIRCHBOX time!!!! yippie
 
 
I am always like a kid on Christmas morning whenever I open my monthly birchbox.
This month like every month I absolutely loved and can't wait to try out the new products.


Liz Earle- Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser
A two-step ritual to purify and exfoliate. A Birchbox exclusive!



 
This was my favorite item actually. I am a chapstick lover!

 
Bain de Terre, Macadamia Oil Nourishing Conditioner
This paraben-free blend of argan and monoi oils softens without weighing hair down.

 
More lip stuff. I LOVE IT!!
POP Beauty, Aqua Lacquer
Plumps and hydrates with jojoba oil.

 
If you would like to join me in getting a monthly gift just email me at LittleBlueDress4Change@gmail.com!!
It is worth the 10$ a month!!
 
 
Week 2 of training:
 

 
Day 17 recommit:
Breakfast: 2 medium eggs with spinach and sugar free syrup and a tsp of fat free cream cheese (made them soooo creamy)
Snack: 25 almonds
Lunch: cheesy rotel chicken casserole
Snack: red and green peppers with hummus
Pre workout snack- 100% whole wheat toast with skim cheese
Dinner: Cheesy turkey sausage and broccoli soup


193 days no diet mountain dew
28 days till (new) ultimate goal- (tonight is weight in night)
April 4th 1st 10k- 169 days

2 comments:

  1. Oohh! What a fun idea :) Looks like you got some great options!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I love getting it every month. I don't think I have had to buy any product in over a year :)

      Delete