Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Sickness

I have been sick these past couple of days and not feeling much better so I am getting as much rest as possible and not doing much cooking or working out. I will make sure I have some wonderful posts up soon when I get rid of this dreadful sickness.

Stay healthy xoxo,
Melissa

Day 3 recommit:
Breakfast: eggs with spinach and sugar free syrup
Snack: 20 almonds
Lunch: spicy turkey tomato soup
Snack:  protein bar
Dinner: spaghetti squash with low sugar marinara, ground chicken and spinach
 
Yesterday I got these delivered to work for me from the bf to help me get to feeling better. I just love him!!


Day 4 recommit:
Breakfast: 2 eggs with deli ham
Snack: 20 almonds and low sugar hot chocolate
Lunch: spicy turkey, tomato soup, baked veggies
Snack: protein bar, and a few peanuts
Dinner: spaghetti squash with ground chicken, spinach, and low sugar marinara with a side of healthy green bean casserole.
 
180 days no diet mountain dew

Next 5k Oct 12th or 19th

41 days till (new) ultimate goal
 
186 days till 1st 10k
 
 
I WILL HAVE NEW RECIPES TOMORROW!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment