Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Day 3 Group LittleBlueDress Challenge & Rosemary Sundried Tomato Chicken Winter Blend Bake

Day 3 of the Challenge and everyone is going strong. I love how everyone is so excited to work on changing their lifestyles. Here are a few fabulous things from yesterdays message board.

Yummies to make-

-My Mexican chicken creation came out really well. Thin sliced breasts seasoned with cilantro, garlic, adobo seasoning, cayenne, and drizzled with olive oil and baked. Then I added avocado slices, salsa, green chiles, and a little pepper jack and put it on broil. We had it with black beans and spinach seasoned with cumin.

- Italian Parmesan - 1/2 cup olive oil 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning (Tones spicy spaghetti seasoning is the bomb!!) 2-3 tablespoon of Parmesan 1 tsp garlic salt and garlic pepper. Shake up and you have my fav!! Good night ladies!

 Tips, motivation and accomplishments-
 
-I just finished my Barre Fusion class and boy was it a good workout!!! It was a lot of small isolated movements and I was shaking! I would suggest to anyone that has it at their gym Also, super proud today b/c I avoided the looming left-over candy at work AND picked out the M&M's in my trail mix.
 
-When I arrived at my hotel today, I was starving and noticed that italian was my only room service option. I REALLY wanted to order a pizza, but since you ladies are holding me accountable, I spent 15 minutes online and walked to an AMAZING little hole in the wall sandwich shop and grabbed a veggie wrap.
 

-My plan for the day: B: Two eggs S: banana L: lean tortilla soup, no cheese or tortillas S: Apple and low fat yogurt D: prob more soup or roasted butternut squash
Exercise: Two games of Dodgeball
 
 
 
What you will need
rotiseeree chicken
winter blend frozen veggies
1/4 cup chopped onions
skim mozzarella cheese
fat free cottage cheese
Rosemary & sundried tomatoe blend
garlic salt
2 eggs
(a few things arn't picutred in the picture below because I added them as I went)
 
 
Start by defrosting your veggies and draining. Then layer on the bottem of your baking dish
 
 
Then shread off all the white chicken from the rotiseerree chicken and layer over broccoli.
 
 
Chop your onions and add.
 
 
The add your cottage cheese. I used about half of the container.
 
 
Add some garlic salt and
 
 
rosemary & sundried tomato blend,
 
 
and 2 eggs.
 
 
Then mix everything together. You will have to add a some water.
 
 
Let bake for an hour on 375'
Then add mozzarella cheese to the top.
 
 
Let bake for another 10 minutes.
Let cool!
 
 
I then added some pepper and enjoyed!
 


Today's workout:
15 minutes on elliptical
15 minutes on bike
both fat burning level
planks for 5 minutes
all arm weight machines
 
Day 3 Group LittleBlueDress Challenege:
Breakfast and snack: 2 eggs with sugar free syrup and mixed fruit
Lunch: Rosemary chicken and winter blend bake
Snack: edamame
Pre workout snack- green apple
Dinner: Rosemary chicken and winter blend bake


 
     

    No comments:

    Post a Comment