Monday, November 4, 2013

New Hair, Photo-shoot, Healthy Baked Spaghetti and Day One of Group Little Blue Dress Challenge

 
I have a new do for the holidays :)
Still getting used to it but I think I kind of love it!
 
(weird pic I know but I was trying to show my hair ha)
 

This weekend was non stop from the time I woke up bright and early Saturday morning. I met up with my bf's sister and her husband to tag along with them for their maternity pictures
.
 
Isn't she glowing!

 
The shoot took around 2 hours and I tell you I laughed the entire time. Men and pictures are just entertaining :)

 
But he did it with a smile on his face because of the love he has for his wife and son!

 
After the shoot was over we headed back and I had a much needed nap. That night we all went on a double date and stuffed our faces with yummy, yet healthy food!!
 
The next morning I woke up once again bright and early and headed  over to my new house to begin the moving process. For the first couple of hours I basically scrubbed every inch of the house. Then I finally could begin bringing stuff over and decorating.
 
Here is a sneak peak :)
 I have a LONG way to go!!
 

 
Nowwww to a new crazy yummy recipe.
 
Baked Spaghetti
 
What you will need
spaghetti squash
ground chicken
low sugar marinara
fat free cottage cheese
skim mozz cheese
 

 
Start by baking you spag. squash on 400' for about 45 mins. While that is cooking cook your ground chicken.
 
Once spag. squash is fully cooked scrape out the middle.
 
Then cover the bottom of baking dish with "noodles"

 
Then add a thin layer of fat free cottage cheese,
 
 
then your ground chicken,

 
and your sauce.
 
Let cook for about 45 mins. (375')

 
Then add your mozz cheese.
 
Bake again for another 20ish mins. ( You basically want to cook until it thickens up)

 
Let cool,

 
and then enjoy you Healthy Baked Spaghetti!!

 
Now to the thing I am most excited about!!
 
Day 1 of the Group Little Blue Dress Challenge!!
 
Today a group of 15 including myself are starting the Little Blue Dress Challenge (I said I started last Tuesday but I wanted to start again with the rest of the girls), Basically we will be doing the same thing I did when I first started the challenge. No carbs, sugar or soda!! I will be keeping updates with everyone's success throughout the challenge. Wish everyone luck. I know they will all succeed.
 
Day 1 of the group challenge:
Breakfast: 2 eggs with sugar free syrup
Snack: 2 tbsp of pb
Lunch: going with my mom to lunch will add once I know what I am having.
Snack: green apple and 20 almonds
Dinner: Healthy baked spag.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment