Thursday, November 14, 2013

Most Thankful For

With the Holidays coming up I wanted to share the things I am most thankful for. With this crazy world we live in, sometimes it is easy to get caught up in the hussel and bussel and forget what really matters.

So here I go!!

God 
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. Hebrews 11:1

My Momma


 
 
My Daddy
 
 

 
My Health
 
 
My Siblings
 

 





 
 
 CARTER!!



 
 
When the Bowen Bunch is all together!




The BF
 


 


My Fabulous Friends
 






 
 

 
 
 
And their BABIES!!!


 
Miss Motor



 A Roof Over My Head


 Food On The Table


An Education

 
Family friends that have lasted since we were babies


and My Extended Family



I'd say I have a lot to be thankful for ♥

Hope everyone is getting excited about the Holiday Season, I know I sure am!!


Day 11 Group LittleBlueDress Challenge
Breakfast: 2 eggs with sugar free syrup and mixed fruit
Lunch: speg squash with ground chicken and low sugar marinara
Snack: non fat yogurt
Dinner: imt. crab meat with ketchup (sounds gross but I love it) and almonds
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment