Friday, November 15, 2013

November Birchbox

It that time of the month again...... BIRCHBOX TIME!!
 
  Like always I couldn't wait to tear into my box when I got home from work. I track it through my email so it always makes for a long day when I know it is just sitting there waiting to be opened.

 
1st up...
 
10 Miracle Leave- In Product
I used it this morning and my hair feels like silk! I love it.

 
TOCCA Creama de Mano
With it being Winter I need as much moisturiser as possible.

 
Color Club Cocktail Hour.
Everyone that has read my Birchbox posts from the past know that nail polish is probably my most favorite thing to get. I right away took off my old polish and applied this pretty color. Great thing is it matches almost everything!

 
Dr. Lipp Original Nipple Balm for Lips
I didn't realize this was for lips. I will be trying this out as soon as I get home!

 
Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Noir
I normally do not get many perfumes because I don't wear it a lot. But I am wearing this now and I think I have found a new favorite scent!


 
They sent me this yummy treat for the Holidays. I think I will be giving it to the bf.

 
Isn't it great. I just love my monthly gift to myself!!
 
 
My newest craft project. I will be sharing next week :)

 
Anyone doing anything exciting this weekend? I can't wait to share all the beautiful photos from my bf's sister's baby shower this weekend!!
 
 
Day 12 Group LittleBlueDress Challenge
Breakfast 2 eggs with mixed fruit and 1 tbsp of gronala
Lunch: speg squash with ground chicken and low sugar marinara with side salad (spinach, peppers feta and hummus)
Snack: non fat yogurt and nuts
Dinner: grilled  chicken salad no dressing
 


No comments:

Post a Comment