Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Paleo Spicy Chicken Bake

So I have decided to start eating completely Paleo until at least the end of January. The only days I will not be doing this is Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve and Day. Those will be my cheat days :) So on Sunday I created my first Paleo meal. Even though I learned I already eat a lot of things Paleo.

What you will need
1 speg. squash
10 pieces of turkey bacon (crunched into pieces)
3 fresh jalapenos (chopped)
1 1/2 small onions (chopped)
3 garlic cloves (minced)
1 small container of Franks hot sauce ( I used entire bottle)
Rotisserie Chicken (only white meat)
4 eggs


 
Start by cooking your speg. squash on 400' for about 40 mins
 
While that is cooking also cook your turkey bacon and

 
shred off the white meat on chicken.

 
Once speg sqaush and bacon are cooked. Mixed all ingredients in large bowl.

 
Then pour entire mixture in baking dish. Next time I will probably use a smaller dish so that it will be thicker.

 
Let cook on 350' for about 45 minutes or until the middle is fully cooked.

 
Then enjoy!! Great for work lunches.

 
 
Day 16 Goup LittleBlueDress Challenge
Day 2 Paleo
Breakfast: 2 eggs with mixed fruit
Lunch: Paleo Spicy Chicken Bake
Snack: almonds
Dinner: ground chicken with salsa and grilled veggies

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment