Monday, November 18, 2013

Sweet Baby RYDER We Are Ready For You!

Saturday morning I got up bright and early amd headed over to a friends house where we were having a baby shower for the bf's sister. We got to work quickly, decorating for the shower even though we didn't need many decorations because the house was so beautiful.
 
Her mother n law did most of the food and when the table so completely finished I knew I was going to have to have a little bit of a cheat day. 


These shrimp bowls were to die for.







And who doesn't love pinwheels



 I sure am ready for Ryder to get here.

 
Advise for the momma to be!!


 
The momma to be and her family were the first to arrive (they are like my family so I was super excited to see them all)
 
 
 
All the kiddies went directly to the play room and started having a blast together.

 
Aren't these the cutest sisters you have ever seen?

 
Aunt, cousins and the newest to the family, a sweet baby girl!

 
Newest mother and daughter.

 
The Bf's sister 's best friend since college. They played basketball together.... can't you tell she is so TALL! Love her.

 
Once everyone arrived they all caught up with each and sipped on beverages.


 

 
It was then time for everyone to gather around the living room for the present opening.

 
She had so many wonderful gifts, it seemed like they just kept coming and coming.

 
Everyone was truly enjoying themselves while the mom to be was trying to figure out what some of the things were used for :)

 
And of course I am in the corner being a baby hog. This sweet little girl made my day.
 
 
My Guess Who Game. I will share that later this week! Such a fun idea.

 
Still more presents. Ryder sure will be stylin!!


 
I think these little ones have had a good day.

 
The nursery is elephant themed so she got so many cute things that she can use.



 
Finally all the gifts were opened and all the thank yous were given, so we all got to together for a little photo shoot.

 
I love these sweet girls!!

 
Me and Momma To Be

 
The Hostess and Momma To Be

 
Some of the ladies.

 
The Momma To Be's side of the family.

 
The proud mother's

 
It was such a wonderful shower. Everyone had the best time and the Momma To Be received so many great things.
 
Ryder all of these ladies are ready to spoil you so hurry up and get here.
 
 
 
 
I am going to be starting eating completely Paleo for the rest of the year except for Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day. So I am excited to share all my new recipes.
 
 
Day 15 Group LittleBlueDress Challenge
Day 1 Paleo
Breakfast: 2 eggs with mixed fruit
Lunch: Paleo spicy chicken bake (will share tomorrow)
Snack: almonds
Dinner: stir fry chicken and veggies
 




No comments:

Post a Comment