Thursday, November 21, 2013

Turkey Bacon Squash Bites

So changing from eating as clean as possible to Paleo isn't as hard as I thought it would be. Not a lot has changed and I actually enjoy eating Paleo better. Well I will be honest I really miss dairy but I will get over that.
I was so hungry when I got home last night that I was pretty excited that I had a go to dinner that I just had to warm it up.
 
It was so good!
Paleo Chicken Fajita Salad
No dressing needed.
(cooked the ground chicken in salsa)
 
 
After my belly was full I decided to try out something new.
 
Here I go, this might be my go to Holiday party appetizer.
 
What you will need
1 butternut squash
turkey bacon
extra virgin olive oil
garlic salt
tuscan seasoning
toothpicks
 

 
Start by cutting your butternut squash into squares and mix them with your olive oil and seasonings.

 
Then wrap the squash in your turkey bacon and hold them together with a toothpick.

 
Let cook on 375' until the bacon is crispy. (about 35 mins)
Then let cool.

 
Once I tried these I was shocked how yummy they were. I think even non healthy eaters would love these. So if you are going to a Holiday party with me this year you can expect these :)

 
Tomorrow I will be doing an update on how the Group LittleBlueDress Challenge is going! We are almost to week 3!!
 
Day 18 Group LittleBlueDress Challenge
Day 4 Paleo:
Breakfast: 2 eggs with 2 pieces of turkey bacon
Lunch: Paleo Taco Salad
Snack: turkey bacon squash bites
Dinner:

2 comments:

  1. HOLY SMOKES Those turkey squash bites look AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I must make them! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THESE ARE AMAZZZZINGGGGGG!!!!!
      Loved looking at your weddings pics. SO pretty!!! xoxo

      Delete