Friday, January 24, 2014

January Birchbox & Obsessions Friday

You know what time it is!!!!

 
BIRCHBOX TIME!!!

 
This box, like any box, I of course loved. It always has at least a couple of things that I absolutely love and want to continue using. This was January's box ( New Year's) so when I opened it up it had these cute little cards.

 
Then when you turned them around it gave you tips on living well and living happy.

 
But now let's get to the really fun stuff.
 
1st up.
Ruby Wing
Kitten Heels
This color changing polish morphs from a bright fuchsia to a rich magenta in the sun.
 
I am so excited to try this color out!!

 
Ojon
damage reverse, Restorative hair treatment
Pre -shampoo balm that heals everything from split ends to frizz with a bevy of lush oils.
 
I used it this morning and I have had some many compliments on how my hair looks today.
 

 
RESIST C15 Super Booster
Light as water anti aging liquid that promotes brighter, firmer skin and fades dark spots.
 
Let's face it, with age your face needs more care then it did back in your college days. I can definitely tell this year, I am actually having to use moisturizer and I have even started using anti aging creams. Hey, you can never start too early right? I used this last night and it made my face feel fabulous.
 

 
100% Pure
Fruit Pigmented Mascara
All natural lash conditioning wonder that thickens and lengthens with fruit pigments.
 
All I have to say about this stuff..... I just ordered the full size.

 
Last Dry Deodorant Wipes
Reviver
The first ever deodorant for your duds, this handy cloth whisks away odors on contact.
 
 
 
Great box right? Let me know if you are interested in joining Birchbox. Spoil yourself monthly.
 
Now I am going to start something new. Every Friday I am going to have an Obsessions Friday. I will share things that I found or tried  throughout the week and loved.
 
First on the list....
 
Special K Cinnamon pecan cereal. I just put 3/4 a cup  in Tupperware and snack on it throughout the day. Only 110 calories. Awesome! 



 
Deep Sea Treatment
Aloe Vera Moisturising Cream
 
This stuff makes my face feel like a babies bottom :)

 
Fresh flowers.
I usually always have fresh flowers around my house. There is just something about them that make me happy.


Last but definitely not least....
 
My new Steve Madden handbag.
This baby was worth the little splurge. Every girl needs their go to black handbag.
 

 
 
So there you go!!
My January Birchbox and some great finds this week!
 
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE THING YOU FOUND OR TRIED THIS WEEK?
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MOISTURIZER?
 
Don't miss out on Monday for a NEW, HEALTHY recipe!!


No comments:

Post a Comment