Monday, January 20, 2014

Ryder Alexander Roe

This was one of the most exciting weekends I have had in a while. We welcomed a sweet little baby boy to this world.
 
We all waited not very patiently in the waiting room,
 



while this little blessing was brought into this world.
 
Isn't he the most perfect baby ever.
 
 Right away Mymaw had to get a hold of her first grandchild. It was definitely a special moment.
 
 
But then you know me and babies I has to get a hold of him.

 
I can't wait to see him grow and spend as much time with him as his parents will let me :)

 
The fiancee was definitely a proud 1st time uncle. Look at Ryder's face I think he likes his Uncle Shaun :)

 
This one is my favorite. Precious!

 
 
"In the eyes of a child...there is joy, there is laughter... there is hope, there is trust, a chance to shape the future..."                         
Author: Air Supply
 


No comments:

Post a Comment