Thursday, March 20, 2014

Abs, Legs & Dinner

Work has been crazy busy so I really enjoy heading to the gym after work to relieve some stress. So last night I ran home to change and headed off to the gym. So today I wanted to share my workout.
 
After stretching I started out on the treadmill.
20 mins.: run 5 mins , speed walk 1 min. last two mins speed walk up hill.
As you can see I don't lose as many calories on the treadmill as the stair stepper. But since I am getting ready for race season I better stick to running but I will be doing the stair stepper at least 2 times a week.
 
 
After the treadmill I headed over the the mats.
 
50 crunches
20 squats
1 min. plank
20 incline sit ups
20 reverse sit ups
1 min. side planks (both)
50 crunches
20 squats
1 min. wall sit
20 reverse crunches
20 squats
 

 
After a good sweat I headed home and went staight to the shower. Nothing beat s a hot shower after a good workout.
 
For dinner last night I kept it light and had Special K cereal with unsweetened almond milk. This is the best meal for keeping it low calorie and it will definitely fill you up.

 
Tonight I have a business dinner at Chophouse 47 so I am sure I will  be taking many pictures of the delicious dishes. I will also have an early workout in the morning so make sure you check out it tomorrow!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment