Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Day 2 "30 Surprises for the Hubby" & New Goals

“I knew the second I met you that there was something about you I needed. Turns out it wasn’t something about you at all. It was just you.”
 
30 Surprises for the Hubby
Day 2
So I am pretty sure this is going to be his favorite out of the 30 surprises.
 
He absolutely loves the Columbia "fishing" shirts. They are great for work and for play. I ordered one last week and was pretty excited when I got the email today that it had been delivered. I can't wait to see his face when I give it to him at dinner.
 
I'll make sure to get a snap shot of my good lookin hubby when he tries it on. I of course got the color that will go perfect with his eyes. (When did I get so mushy gushy)

 
Now to the next topic.....
 
My new goals. I am pretty pumped to start back living how I was before everything got crazy with wedding stuff. Now that I finally have time to breath I can get back to cooking my meals, hitting the gym and basically just living how I know I need to live. So starting Monday (I'm not even going to act like I am going to start back 4th July weekend) I am going to really start focusing back on myself. So many people have been like "why do you need to worry what you eat, you're married now". It really confuses me because now is when I want to look my best. So here I go. Over the next few months I am going to be setting new goals for myself and really making sure I am living the healthy and happy lifestyle that I have become so used to and just maybe I can get the hubby into it too. 
 
HAPPY WEDNESDAY BLOGGER FRIENDS
Makes sure you check out tomorrow for Surprise 3!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment