Monday, September 1, 2014

It was a Whale of a Time: Boston Part II

The next day after some meetings we headed down to the bay for a whale tour. We were handed our tickets and headed towards our boat.

 
We passed this one but it looked a little wild for me. I was ready to set off at sea for a nice calm afternoon.

 
This boat was more my style.


 
I was in love with all of the sailboats. There is just something about them that seem so welcoming to me. If that makes sense.

 
The city is even more beautiful from the ocean.

 
We were traveling an hour and a half off the coast to the whale feeding area so I decided to get a seat at the front of the boat, kick back and relax.

 
This is the end of Cape Cod.

 
We finally made it to the whale feeding area and we got to see 8 whales. It was absolutely amazing. I hope this video works for everyone.


 
This was the baby. It was cute how he just stuck by his mom but they said they only do it for a year and then it is like their mom is just like any other whale to them.
 
 
After being amazed for a while it was time to head back.
 
On the way back we passed many small islands that had forts that one day I will explore.
 
 
I am still amazed by the views coming back into the city. 

 
There is nothing like them.


 
After we docked we headed to the famous Jerry Remy's for some dinner and networking.  
 
 
 
As you can see I fell in love with this city. I can't wait to come back with my husband and explore even more.
 
Thanks Boston for being so fabulous, I'll see you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment