Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Welcome Back to Myself

Yes, it has been two months.
 
My blog has always been one of the things that I could always go to and just speak my mind and get things out that I can't always say. But I found that sometimes there are just some things that you don't always feel like sharing.
 
Then I thought to myself why do I have this blog? I want to be able to reach out to people and them be able to relate and know that they are not alone. When I started this blog it was because I wanted to become healthy and fit. Growing up I always had weight issues and the past two years I have been able to overcome them. But with age I have learned that what you look like shouldn't be something that you always think about. But being perfect is something that is pounded in our heads daily right? Sometimes you just have to walk in the bathroom, take a deep breath, look in the mirror and be happy with yourself. 
 
But then real life happens. Real life is not worrying about your appearances. Real life for a lot of people is many different things. Bills, marriage, family, friends, jobs, I could go on but you get my drift. My life since marriage has been beautiful. Everyday that I wake up to my husband I wake up with joy because I know that someone loves me more than anything in the world. He makes my days wonderful, makes me smile in ways that no one can. But with all that happiness sometimes you have times that you have to truly lean on each other and focus on life. Life is not always fair, sometimes things happen that you truly don't understand but when those things happen you truly learn to lean on the people in your life that mean the world to you. You have to take day by day and really look at yourself and realize that everything is God's plan. If you are new to my blog please know that my faith in God is never broken. Sometimes, I will be honest, recently it has been rocked but I now see the bigger picture. Have faith and family, that will get you through anything.
 
Some might say.....why do you want to share so much about your life to strangers? For me,  I know that sometimes it's hard to talk about things because you aren't sure or you are worried what other's might think. Being able to write things down gives me inner peace and knowing that there is one person out there that I can give peace to is worth letting the whole world know what is going on in my life.
 
After sharing what has been going on for the past few months I of course am going to share some pictures that truly mean the world to me. They aren't in any order because my computer is being weird tonight.

My first and most important...my hubster

 
I got to experience one of my best friends surprise engagement parties. This group of girls are my heart.

 
I have spent as much time as possible with this little man.

 
I remember to look and pray to God and thank him for everything in my life.

 
I went to a fabulous Frozen birthday party to celebrate a fabulous little girl.

 
Miss Motor reminded me to stop and smell the flowers

 
I dressed up like a fox. Please google "what does the fox say"

 
I had an early morning breakfast with my family at the best place ever.


I created a headgehog pumpkin. It was much cooler in my head :)

 
Being home in the mountain during the fall makes me happy

 
My best fran. Being an aunt can warm anyone's heart but he would rather look at the dog in front of him. We will work on this :)

 
I got to enjoy relaxing at my parents home.

 
I went up the mountain and saw snow for the first time this year.

 
I  see how great my husband is going to be as a father.

 
I got to experience my baby brothers first baby shower. (and my sister, they have been together since she was 14)

 
I had a healthy pizza from my favorite place in Greenville. My other wonderful sister in law sent me a gift card.


I finished my weird looking hedgehog :)
 
 
 
I thanked God for all of his creations.

 
I got to spend time with people that make my life complete.
Words can't express with her.

 
I again spent time with my bias for one of my dearest friends.


Again. my husband makes me smile in ways no one else can.

 
After all is said and done. I am thankful for the people in my life and I hope that I can reach out to one person and you know that with ANY issue you have, you are not alone. Life is TRULY what you make it....walk into the bathroom right now and say....I am HAPPY

No comments:

Post a Comment