Monday, February 11, 2013

My Hometown Loveliness

What a blessed and fabulous weekend this was. It first started by meeting my best friend Andria in Asheville, NC at one of my favorite places Hickory Tavern, where of course we chatted all night like we do best.
 
 
After hanging out,  we went back to my parents house and stayed the night and giggled while falling asleep like we were middle schoolers again.
 
The next morning I met all the girls for lunch and to meet the newest addition to the family at Tipping Point Tavern in Wanyesville, NC.
 
Here are just a few pictures
 
Welcome to the family Bronx

"You have a baby....in a bar"

 Ssshhhh I'm mommy's secret admirer
of course from his Auntie Missa

 “A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.”
Elbert Hubbard

Givin some kisses
 
Now to my eating choices. I was pretty shocked how well I did because there was plenty of times where I was very tempted. From the late night chicken fingers to the pizza for lunch.
 
 
Day 18:
Breakfast: egg white omelet with spinach and feta and 2 pieces of turkey sausage
Lunch: veggie burger with provolone, no bread with pickles
Dinner: grilled chicken salad with marinara sauce as dressing
Day 19: 
Breakfast: 2 eggs with jalapenos
Lunch: Went to my favorite Thai restaurant back home on Main Street where I had spicy chicken and veggies with no rice.                                                                            
Dinner: homemade broccoli soup.

Recipe: 2 bags of frozen broccoli spears 
             8 ounces of reduced fat Velveeta cheese
             2 cans chicken broth
             1 can rotel tomatoes and green chilies
             crushed red pepper (depends if you want it spicy)

Day 20:
Breakfast: homemade egg and turkey casserole with skim mozzarella cheese.
Lunch: leftover broccoli soup
Snack: 20 almonds
Dinner: I went with the boyfriend to the local Irish Pub Delaney's for dinner and had mahi mahi with steamed broccoli and hot sauce. Later on that night I had a few bits of tuna and some reduced fat cheese as a snack
Dessert: Brewster's fat free sugar free coffee caramel swirl


18days
60days.goal.date.goal.loss.17.pounds.from.today
 


No comments:

Post a Comment