Thursday, March 28, 2013

Day 60


Wow. I have really made it 60 days without any white or wheat carbs and sugary sweets (only had wheat carbs a couple of times, literally a couple but it was needed to take away cravings that would have lead to worse). I have really worked hard at changing my eating habits for the better and I am beginning to see the change. I saw this quote  around the time that I started my blog and began the LittleBlueDress challenge. When I first read it, I thought to myself, dang I have to do this for two months before anyone will notice that I have lost weight. Well I should have believed it. After a month I could tell myself that my clothes fit better (some were getting too big). Then just this week my friends and family have began to say, wow you have really lost weight. There is nothing better than hearing that after you have worked so hard. I still have a good ways to go but I really think that this has really changed the way that I think about and eat food. This has made me a happier and healthier person. I actually enjoy eating now and never feel guilty.
 
 



Day 60:
Breakfast: 2 eggs & fat free yogurt
Snack: 2 tablespoons of peanut butter
Lunch: broccoli soup
Snack: almonds, cheeses and fruit
Dinner: asian chicken and veggies

15days

No comments:

Post a Comment