Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Just An Average Day

During the week if I don't cook I really don't have that much to share, other than what I had for dinner and what I did that evening. So I will be doing just that today.
 
I first started of by doing a little bit of shopping in Greenville  because I was desperate for a  new pair of black heels so I was so super pumped about the ones I found because not only do that have the height that I love but the price that I love even more.
 
 
Sale Price $29.99 
 
After the excitement of the new shoes wore off, I decided nothing could make this evening better than Thai Taste. (the best Thai restaurant in Spartanbug , SC) So the bf and I headed that way, we both get so excited about eating Thai, it tends to be our treat every now and then.
 
 





I have the same thing every time because it is absolutely mind blowing.
# 48. Pud Gratiam
 Chicken in a garlic sauce with broccoli and cabbage
 Spice 10 (be careful with this, it is VERY spicy)
 No rice
 (I tell you this is the best thing on the menu)
 
 





After our bellies were literally stuffed with as much Thai as we could handle, we decided to head to my apartment and catch up on the new series "The Bible". If you haven't been watching it, I would suggest buying it on April 2nd when it comes out on Blue Ray. Or just press below and order it from this website. Believe me it will be worth the money.
 

About the series

The Bible comes to life in HISTORY’s epic new series. From Genesis to Revelation, these unforgettable stories unfold through live action and cutting-edge computer-generated imagery, offering new insight into famous scenes and iconic characters. Created by producer Mark Burnett and featuring an international cast that includes Roma Downey, this 10-hour docudrama explores the sacred text’s most significant episodes, including Noah’s journey in the ark,
the Exodus and the life of Jesus.


Make sure you don't miss tomorrow for some step by step "Belly Shrinkin Taco Tuesday"


Day 58:
Breakfast: non fat yogurt
Snack: 2 tablespoons of peanut butter
Lunch: broccoli soup
Snack: broccoli with tablesppon of chesse dip and alomonds
Dinner: lettuce, ground sirloin, green peppers and onions, mexi cheese and mild sauce
 
17days
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment