Friday, March 22, 2013

Frugal Pampering

It is so important for you to take time for yourself. To relieve stress, recharge your batteries and basically just make yourself feel beautiful. I know though with crazy work schedules sometimes it is hard. I try to have an evening just for myself at least two times a month. It honestly makes you feel like a new person. The great thing is that you also don't have to spend tons of money. Now, don't get me wrong I would love to go to a spa two times a month but that money spent would add up pretty fast. So being the frugal person I am, make my own spa at home.
 
 
I started out by going out and buying all the essentials
vanilla candles
fingernail remover & polish
clay face mask
fresh new socks
my favorite diet mountain dew
 

 
Then go around your house and light the candles for the perfect ambiance

 
I then start my favorite part of the evening. Turn on the Luke Bryan radio station, run bath water as hot as possible, add my bath salts, delicious smelling bubble bath,

 
and most important line your bath with vanilla candles.

 
I try to use new products each time so I used:
Whish shaving cream (blueberry flavor, amazing)
&
Vasanti brighten up face wash (makes your skin so soft)
Both of the items were from my monthly Birchbox
 
 
After I relaxed in my bath for a while and my fingers and toes were starting to look like prunes. I dried off, moisturized and then it was time for the clay face mask. (YES, I love these things)


 After my body was fresh and baby soft, it was time for my manicure.
I wanted to try something a little different, so I painted them ombre.

 
 
I think it is pretty dang cute. What do you think? Would you do it?

 
After my nails and toes are looking better than ever. I slip into my flannel pj's, put on my brand new socks, grab my comforter from my bed, and then it was time to catch up on all my favorite shows  (which includes mainly Dance Moms).
Afterwards I go to bed and I will tell you this is probably the best sleep you will ever get. You will feel like a new person, beautiful and ready to take on tomorrow.
So pick a day
&
PAMPER YOURSELF
 
Day 54:
Breakfast: 2 eggs
Snack: non fat yogurt
Lunch: the rest of my leftover chili and parm cheese
Snack: forzen grapes & pistacios
Dinner: grilled chicken and baked beans
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
23days

No comments:

Post a Comment