Thursday, April 18, 2013

Frozen Yogurt Bites

 
Now that the weather is warming up, it is nice to have a cold little treat to enjoy. If you know me, you know I have a bit of a sweet tooth. My mom said when I was younger I didn't care about presents for Christmas, I just cared about the candy. Now that I am older I can't just sit back and eat a huge bowl of ice cream with candy on top. So I got to thinking, what could I make that will satisfy my sweet tooth. Then it hit me.
 
Frozen Yogurt Bites
 
What you need
nonfat yogurt
zip lock bag
 
 
Start by pouring the yogurt into your zip lock bag and then cut the tip off of one side of the bag.

 
Then pour yogurt into small circles on a plate,

 
make sure they don't touch.

 
Put them in the freezer for about 30 minutes or until they are hard.
Then take out and put on a plate and let sit at room temperature for about 5 minutes,

 
Then enjoy your quick, easy, tasty summer treat without worrying about your waistline.
 
 
Day 80: 
Breakfast: 2 hard boiled eggs and skim mozzarella stick
Snack: 1 oz. of almonds
Lunch: ground chicken spaghetti squash (low sugar marinara sauce)
Snack: non fat yogurt and a small handful of pistacios
Dinner: date night with the bf. We are going to our favorite place Thai Taste. Where I have the Chicken and veggies very spicy and with no rice.
Dinner: no sugar added fudgesicle
 
Day 18 no diet mountain dew
 
 
43days

No comments:

Post a Comment