Thursday, April 11, 2013

Guilt Free Zucchini Pizza

What you need
Zucchini
low sugar pizza sauce
turkey peperoni's
skim mozzarella cheese
 


Start by cutting your zucchini into thin slices. You can also cut them long ways but I think that you trick you mind that you are eating more when you make them small and circular.


 
Go ahead a preheat your oven at 350'
Then add you sauce, (don't cake the sauce on)
 
 
your turkey pepperonis,

 
and last you skim cheese and of course you know I am going to top it off with crushed red pepper.

 
Then pop them in the oven and cook until the cheese is melted and you can stick a fork through the zucchini.



Enjoy, I am obsessed with these things.

Now some of you might know that today is the day! The day I have been working so hard for. I am so proud of myself because I have lost 17 pounds, I know that my goal was 20 put I think I got pretty darn close. Plus I have 49 days till the next wedding that I am in. It is really important because it is my brothers. I know that I will eventually reach my ultimate goal, but I have to make sure that I keep doing it the healthy way. So I hope you all will continue my journey with me to becoming the healthiest and happiest person I can be.

Now I am off tomorrow so I can help get everything ready for the wedding and I normally don't post on the weekends. But I will  keep up with what I eat and make sure I take tons of pictures to share on Monday. Happy Weekend!

Day 73:
Breakfast: 2 eggs with hot sauce
Snack: 2 tablespoons of peanut butter
Lunch: broccoli soup
Snack: non fat yogurt. and dry edamame
Dinner:

11 days no diet mountain dew

49days

No comments:

Post a Comment