Thursday, May 2, 2013

Skinny Chicken Stir Fry

I always say that I should have been born in an Asian country because I am completely obsessed with all the wonderful foods. I eat everything spicy, the hotter the better. Now my absolute favorite is Thai food and one day I will take a Thai cooking class because well that would be just plain awesome. But for now I will stick with this yummy recipe.
 
What you will need
ground chicken
1/2 head of cabbage
1 bag frozen broccoli florets
2 garlic cloves (minced)
3 tablespoons of soy sauce
2 packets of splenda
sriracha hot sauce


Start by cooking your ground chicken and drain once fully cooked.
Then chop up your cabbage into thumb size pieces and mince you garlic.
Add you minced garlic to the chicken and cook on high for about 3 minutes , then cut down to medium.


Then add all your ingredients.
Like I said I love spicy food so I will let you be the judge of how much hot sauce you want to add. (I used about 1/2 cup ) After all the ingredients are added, add 2 cups of water then cover.

 
Let cook on medium for about an hour (or until broccoli is soft and juices have soaked up)

 
Once it is ready, believe it is worth the wait.
 
 
 Enjoy your low calorie, low carb, yummy Skinny Chicken Stir Fry.
 
Day 94:
Breakfast: 2 eggs with a tsp of sugar free syrup and fresh strawberries
Snack: almonds
Lunch: skinny chicken stir fry
Snack: 2 skinny hold me over bars
Dinner: The Salad for Champions (ingredients on tomorrows post)
 
32 days no diet mountain dew
 
29 days till ultimate goal

2 comments:

  1. Your Stir Fried Chicken was the best. I already cooked and my mother was amazed on it. I will try your other recipe on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great :) I am SO glad you liked it. I live on spicy foods and stir fry is one of them. Let me know if you have any great recipes you would like to share. I am always looking for new/ healthy ones :)
    Have a great week -Melissa

    ReplyDelete