Monday, April 29, 2013

Stuffed Sirloin

I want to start off with great news I can officially wear ( and not squeeze into) my size 4 old navy jeans. Now if you know me I have been wanting to get back into these skinny jeans for a long time now. They were a lot of the reason for this challenge as well. So I have to say it feels good to be back in these bad boys.

 
Now to the Stuffed Sirloin. These are great if you are going to a cookout and they are grilling steaks and you don't want to be difficult. (Even though most the time I am these days)
 
What you will need
lean sirloin steak
squash
zucchini
red pepper
toothpicks
any seasonings you would like on steak ( I just used garlic, salt, pepper)
 
Start by cutting your steak in half and cut through the middle as well if it is thick.

 
Then cut all your veggies in long pieces,

 
then stuff your steaks. To hold the steaks together, put two toothpicks at the top and add your seasonings.

 
Then put those yummy steaks on the grill. You can decide how well or rare you like them cooked.

 
Once they are cooked to your satisfaction.
 
Enjoy!

 
 
Make sure you check out tomorrow I am going to be sharing my skinny turtles step by step recipe!!
 
Day 89:
Breakfast: skip
Lunch: the bf forced me to eat some carbs because he thinks I am nuts. So I had a half of a chickfila  grilled chicken wheat wrap.
Dinner: 1 turkey burger (no bun) and a salad with low fat ceaser dressing
 
Day 90:
Breakfast: a cup of grapes
Lunch: pulled pork, turkey, 2 small pieces of ham, greens beans, and a little bit of chicken salad
Dinner: spaghetti squash with ground chicken and marinara ( low sugar)
 
Day 91:
Breakfast: 1 banana and 2 egg omelet with 1 piece of chopped deli ham
Lunch: spaghetti squash with ground chicken and marina ( low sugar )
Snack: mixed nuts
Dinner: Thai chicken with broocoli and cabbage
 
 
29 days no diet mountain dew
 
32 days until ultimate goal
 

No comments:

Post a Comment