Friday, May 3, 2013

The Salad for Champions

So last night I was craving a salad and not one of those salads from a drive through and I didn't feel like going out to dinner. So I went to the grocery store and bought all the things that I love in my salad. (some of the things I already had)

What you will need
Romaine Lettuce (chopped)
Chopped cabbage
1 can of tuna (water based)
Oven roasted almonds
Mozzarella cheese (skim)
1 tablespoon of yogurt low fat ceaser
Ssriracha Hot Chili Sauce
 
 
 
After eating my delicious salad I decided to make some more skinny turtles.
This time I also added crasins to the mix. (look back 4 post for recipe)




 
 
I already have some great recipes to share next week, so make sure you don't miss out! Have a blessed weekend everyone!
 
 
Day 95:
Breakfast: non fat greek yogurt
Snack: 2 Skinny Hold Me Over Bars
Lunch: Skinny Chicken Stir Fry
Snack: fresh strawberries and 1 hard boiled egg
Dinner: A turkey leg from the fair :)
 
 
33 days no diet mountain dew
 
 
28 days till ultimate goal
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment