Thursday, May 9, 2013

Skinny Tuna Melts

This recipe is for when you need something tasty, fast and if you are like me you probably have all of the ingredients in your kitchen.
 
What you will need
2 cans of tuna
1 small onion
1/2 cup reduced fat cheese
2 medium eggs
2 teaspoons of garlic salt
and of course I added sriracha hot sauce

 
Start by chopping up your onion into small pieces
then add everything to your mixing bowl,

 
and mix together.

 
Then pour into omelet cooker (this is the best thing to use because it keeps it together while cooking). Your mixture will make two Skinny Tuna Melts. Once it is golden brown on the outside,
 
 
Enjoy! If you are like me and do not eat any type of bread, I would suggest putting these on a nice, tasty salad. They have so much flavor you won't even need dressing (well I would use hot sauce of course)

 
Now after I finished my Skinny Tuna Melts, I figured I could go ahead and make my breakfast for today. So I made my Perfect Pancakes but this time instead of peanut butter and almonds I added dried cranberries.

 
I still can't believe that 1 banana and an egg makes 2 pancakes, these just make me happy!


Day 97:
Breakfast: 2 Perfect Pancakes
Snack: 1 Skinny Tuna Melt (just by itself)
Lunch: spaghetti squash with ground chicken and low sugar marinara
Snack: dry roasted edamame
Dinner: The salad of champians and 1 banana with 2 tablespoons of reduced fat peanut butter

39 days no diet mountain dew

22 days till ultimate goal

Week 1 Day 2: (high inclined) walked 30 minutes on treadmill


No comments:

Post a Comment